Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Orange Juice


Finger Paints "Tangerine Tint" - 1 coat
Sally's Girl "Amped"- 1 coat on top for fingers
juicy orange design from Konad IP m55 in Special White


I did this when it was warm outside.  Ah, bare, happy feet....I miss not wearing shoes and boots and having cracked winter heels!  But I digress...


I wanted a really neon orange, so I started with "Tangerine Tint" and then added a coat of "Amped" which really brightened it up.  I added the orange slice stamp in Konad Special White.  Big toes got two orange slices.


My feet look kind of veiny and bloaty....sorry it's not a very flattering shot of the little piggies. 


This polish colour makes me want to go put on some "Morange" lipstick by MAC which is a totally bright orange.  It's not for everyone, I must admit, but I do love it.  I usually wear MAC "Redd" lip pencil with it.





Would you wear bright orange lipstick?


Please leave me some feedback.  I love getting your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails