Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Geisha and Cherry Blossoms - Konad m66 & S9




China Glaze "Flyin' High"
Konad Special White
IP m66 and S9



These were all taken at night, with artificial lighting.





It's been awhile since I posted.  I did my first paid birthday party and gave konadicures to a small group of girls.  It was a blast, but sadly I didn't manage to get any decent pics.


Anyhow, I was so excited to find "Flyin' High" at my local Sally's.  It was almost opaque after one coat, but I did apply two coats here, over Orly Bonder.  Then I added designs from m66 and S9 to achieve this overall look.  Unfortunately, when I applied Seche Vite which I always use, it turned the stamped design a bit yellowish...don't know why?!


I know there are a lot of pics, but I really like how they turned out, so I hope you do too!


Please leave me some comments, because I love hearing from you!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! The composition, colour and execution:) this is also one of my fav plates, not so long ago I also did a konadicure with this one. I love asian motifs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, KONADomania! You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it, and nice to hear from you again, Susie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails