Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Savvy "Gotcha Grape"

Here's what I ended up wearing for the first day of school cuz my last mani got a big chip right before I went to bed, and then I couldn't bear starting the year with a busted up manicure!
Orly Bonder b.c.
Savvy "Gotcha Grape" 2 coats
m78 in Konad Special White
Seche Vite t.c.

The base colour is a bit sheer/streaky, but it turned out okay. I decided not to stamp all the nails because: a) I wanted to see more of the purple than the pattern left showing and b) it was getting really late and I needed sleep.

Hope all you students and teachers had a great first day back at school!

4 comments:

  1. Love this Design! Simply Awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your new follower. Really like your blog! Maybe you could check out mine sometime: www.melaniesnailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me, Melanie. Glad you like my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails