Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Floral

My sister brought me this Barry M polish when she visited back in the summer, but I just got around to using it this week.
Konad IP m57
black dots made with a dotting tool

This is Barry M's "Mushroom" with flowers stamped in "2030" from China Glaze's Khrome Collection from last fall/winter. I finally managed to get my hands on  a few of the Khrome polishes and they are awesome for stamping...but you have to move FAST! They dry really quickly on the stamper and won't stick to your nails unless you work swiftly!


I didn't have daylight when I had time to do my pics, so the photos aren't the best. Still, I really like how this turned out. I'm not typically a fan of how these "pooey" colours look on me, but this one isn't too "greige" so I think it's somewhat flattering.

What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails