Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Friday, October 15, 2010

"Happy Go Lucky" Manicure - epic fail!

Here's a manicure I just finished. I am not very happy with how it turned out at all. I used China Glaze's "Happy Go Lucky" from last year's Up & Away Collection.  I just recently got this colour, and I do like it. But I was somewhat impatient and rushed to add stickers before the polish was dry enough. So the whole thing turned out kinda lumpy and I'm probably going to take it off pretty darn soon.  The truth is...I can't stand it!!!!!


I figured I'd snap a few pics to share my sad failure.  It looks worse than this in real life, but it kinda makes an interesting photo, at least.  Ever do a manicure that you know is an epic fail as you are doing it, but somehow you just keep going?!


Well, hopefully I'll have something prettier to show you soon.  Now it's late at night and I better get some sleep...wish me better luck for the next attempt.

Note to self:  Konadicures are way better than using stickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails