Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Thinking of Blue"


I bought this polish a few months ago, and I finally got around to using it last night.  This is Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure in "Thinking of Blue".  It's a deep colour that looks navy blue in some lights, and slightly purplish royal blue in other lighting.  I used China Glaze "Millenium" to stamp the pattern from IP M77.


I'm still really jazzed about how well the polishes from the C.G. Khromes collection work for stamping and show up so crisp and clear on dark colours.


Hope you enjoy the long weekend, fellow Canadians!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Marjo. Glad you loved it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty :) I love the Khromes for stamping too - Hi Tek against OPI Ski Teal We Drop (paisley pattern from M60) particularly impressed me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Jenny$1983. I have a feeling I'll be using the Khromes for stamping a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute mani!
    I tagged you with an award!
    http://nailyorkcity.blogspot.com/2010/10/tag-from-karen-glitter-pumpkin.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mani; love the placement of the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen D - thanks for following my blog, and thanks for your kind words! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails