Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Winter Break Konadicure


Hey guys,
Well, I am sad to report I have been sick with a lousy cold for my entire winter break, so far.  I finally felt good enough to do my nails and post the results....


This is China Glaze's "Flying High" - a colour I just never get tired of - with a stripe of black polish (Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Black Out".  Then I stamped over the black freehanded stripe with this cute leopard print & lace pattern in Konad Special White.

Konad IP m57

Hope you have a happy and healthy New Year!

5 comments:

  1. ah i love this! i always love playing around with that exact konad image, too. its so pretty, i like the other lace one too!

    idk if i mentioned it yet but i recently started following your blog and i adore it :D if you get a chance please check out mine, if you like it, id love for you to follow xD

    take care cant wait to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails...I dont know how you can stamp that well.. I have trouble with the french tips but I love konading. I love your blog and would love you to check out mines as well !!
    -CCC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me, cathryn!

    Emmie - glad you are enjoying my blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tagged you for an award mostly just cause i love your blog xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. cathryn - thanks! It's so nice to hear you are enjoying my posts. I love getting feedback from my followers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails