Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's about time...


It's been soooo long since I posted. I finally got around to doing a "fancy" manicure.  This is a base of China Glaze "Agent Lavender" with the mesh stamped in "Sci Fi" and the flower in Konad Special polish in dark purple.  I find the Khromes ("Sci Fi" is one of them) from China Glaze so awesome for stamping!


Do you like how it looks to layer two different patterns on top of each other?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, mrsrexy and TheNailAddict!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I was looking around your posts and I loved your ideas!

    I'm following you! If you want to visit me sometime, you'llbe welcome!

    http://nailartdiary.blogspot.com

    xoxo from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails