Custom Search


I really love getting feedback from you....so please leave a comment
and become a follower of my blog!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Bundle Monster 206

Hello dear readers,

I'm up early today because we are taking our son to board the bus to sleepover camp this morning for his first time away for a whole month...Let's just say I'm a bit freaked out!!!!!


Anyhow, here is another green manicure.  I don't know why I was in the mood to use green again...


For this manicure I used China Glaze "White on White" as the base colour. I only used one coat, which was a bit streaky, but I knew it would mostly be covered with this full nail pattern from the newest Bundle Monster plate 206.


I used Konad Special Polish is green for the stamping.  Then I used my dotting tool to apply small dots of a neon pink, aptly, if not very creatively, called "Pink" by Sinful Colors.  I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite Quick Dry, as I always do!


The only thing I really don't like about how this turned out is that some nails have a white border that shows around the cuticle. You can see it on the thumb in the photo below. Oh well...


Enjoy your long weekend, everyone!  (Can you recognize what kind of soap I'm holding? I bought a huge package of these bars, but both of my sons hate it!)

Remember to leave me some comments because I love hearing from you all! ;-)


3 comments:

  1. Is it Irish Spring? Hubby uses it!

    Love the green stamp! I have often left a streakier base for those full stamps. You can get away with a lot!
    Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way u choose colors together,simple and always elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour combination. It looks like fancy candy! Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails